Petersfield Infant School has worked with the Travel Planning Team at Hampshire County Council to ensure we encourage safer and more sustainable modes of travel to school for our students, families, staff and visitors to the school site.
We welcome the following modes of transport to school including:
- Scooting – storage available on site
- Cycling – storage available for bicycles
- Public & School Bus services. Public buses include No 37 / 38 / 67, details of which can be found at https://www.stagecoachbus.com/
- Park & Stride – Paid local parking is available at the following car parks – M&S opposite the school entrance, Tesco car park to the rear and at the Festival Hall (5 min walk). Parents are reminded that the “Park & Stride” from Tesco operates between the hours of 08:30-09:00 and 14:45-15:15 each school day and a permit for this can be collected from the school office.
- Trains into Petersfield Railway Station. Petersfield is on the mainline, 60/90 minutes from London Waterloo.
Please see http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/stations_destinations/AON.aspx for further details.